Sunday, November 25, 2007

Wooohhhh...I feel like lettin it all off my chest

I'm back in my hometown. Several people ask me why I came back and even though I say for several reasons, honestly there are only two. Number one, my boyfriend is here and I didn't want to do the long distance thing, especially not in our financial state. Number two, I really love the city and I always dreamed that I would help out in the city's revitalization, so I have this big plan to start a dance company here.

Wow, things are really not going as planned and I'm starting to feel some kinda way. I miss the hell out of New York. I mean I really, really miss it. Here I feel so dependant on everyone and I need a car to go everywhere. I have access to a car but I hate driving and gas is ridiculously expensive. I've been back home for almost 2 months now and I've spent a little over $300 on gas. WTF! I'm about to start researching bus routes...which I should've done a long time ago, shit!

I haven't landed a job yet, I haven't completed the revisions to my thesis, I've run out of money and I'm getting fat.

Sooooo what do I do? What really tops the cake is my boyfriend just asked me a few days ago, what I thought about relocating? Are you serious...and he then suggests that we move to New York. Thanks.

Comments:
He did it because he is a lame....if u getting fat, come see me before you tumble over...and start working out in the house..put some trash bags on ur feet and run in the mornings(b4 the sun rises) then come home and do sit ups, crunches, wall sits, and squats. shower then finish your thesis, Im pulling and praying 4 u. You are a wonderful, intelligent beautiful person Tiny ur surroundings does not make you, you do. If it did-Detroit wouldve held u back the first 18 yrs., but it didnt. Dont leave Detroit because some do nothing done nothing flopfliper suggests so. a person who cant think, speak, act 4 the longterm 4 themselves, shouldnt suggests nothing about anyone elses future. IF u want to goto NY and give up on Detroit go ahead, but not because u feel beat, success comes from hard work not overnight...who ever has earned there way has had the same issues that they beat and you will beat too......stay up. And I didnt proof read this:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

books read by getit2g...