Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Me attempting poetry Part 1

Not by Chance by Purpose

My life, enhanced and made wonderful, beautiful, exciting, just by the thought of the future with that One.

All of the history and enchanting moments that will be created.

That One has words of gold, thoughts and dreams of a crusader, of a king. That One takes me places that I prayed I would visit. Never did I imagine those small ventures from this world into heaven would be placed into my hands, on my lap, on my lips, upon my eyes and in my heart.

I don’t have to wish and hope that this One is everlasting. I am reassured of this One’s adoration by the touch of his hand, the deep penetration of his gaze, the exhilaration in his smile and the passion and intensity of his love.

Oh from the Almighty this One has been placed into my life not by chance but definitely for a purpose. That purpose is to take his One and my One and create an abundance of Ones that will take all of the love, joy and happiness that we possess and permeate the world for centuries to come.

Comments:
.... in a tree/ k-i-ss-i-n-g...

if that ain't love, i ain't BLACK. congrats.
 
"That purpose is to take his One and my One and create an abundance of Ones that will take all of the love, joy and happiness that we possess and permeate the world for centuries to come."

DOPE! sort of like 1 and 1 equalling 3...

~NEHeartbreak
 
lol!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

books read by getit2g...