Thursday, June 22, 2006

Here it goes...it's been a while. Sure you didn't miss me, but I missed you.

First for a little business:

-I finished reading Paradise and it got better in the end but it still wasn't earth shaking like I'm used to from Toni.
And I prefer to not even really review it because it wasn't that great I'll save my blabber for the next book.

And now for this summer's reading list:

-Lies My Teacher Told Me by James W. Loewen
-Breathe, Eyes, Memory by Edwidge Danticat
-Souls of Black Folk by W.E.B. Dubois
-Kindred by Octavia Butler

Comments:
OOO. I loved Breathe, Eyes, Memory.. I read Kindred last summer - WONDERFUL!!!!!! Let me know how you liked them both.
 
let me know when your done, Octavia butler is a great auther, i read parables of the sower, and it was excellent and I also saw that she talks about earthseed in this one as well... interesting
~n.e.heartbreak!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

books read by getit2g...