Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Okay so, I'll continue to talk about books or reading that I've come across that's interesting but the book club is officially disbanded :( And by the way I'm still reading Fountain Head and I've been quite bored with it as of late.

Well just to break in my new site as a "thought lay downer" I thought I'd begin by talking about my day. My morning was not the best at all and I can't quite go into detail about why it wasn't but it just wasn't. This particular event that occurred made me so angry and gave me such a bad attitude that I kind of scared myself. I had to step back for a second and ask myself, "is it that deep or that serious?" I think it's because I'm having one of my "womanly" days. But sometimes I wonder what to do in a situation where someone makes me really upset like that. yet the reason why they made me upset was actually silly and trivial and I don't want to seem like a jerk by confronting them about it. Often times in these situations I just pout and vent to my bestfriend, who in turn does a pretty good job of just sitting back and listening and being like, "that's a damn shame...that would piss me off too." and then she says something to make me laugh and I feel a lot better. Why can't men be the same way, why can't they just sit back listen, not try to give advice or suggestions (unless we ask for it) and then say something funny or witty to make us feel better?

Comments:
hhhhhmmmmmmmm...
((Loni))
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

books read by getit2g...